Choices, choices...


I had a pretty tough time when it came to picking out what to wear for Fashion Week. These were some of the finalists ;). You can't even see the shoe options that I pulled to match, but believe me...they're there. Getting ready is always an interesting (and somewhat hectic) process for me.

1. Empty wardrobe out onto bed
2. Debate, weigh the pros and cons of each possible selection
 3. Change mind several times
4. Finally manage to make a solid decision

 P.S. This is always how I decide on my outfit for an event...anyone else do this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES

Choies-The latest street fashion

CONNECT

Follow on Bloglovin
IFB
Part of the next blogger network

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Meet The Author

Designer, seamstress, crafter, vegetarian, thrifter, model, and now…blogger.


It all started with me sewing at an early age, making doll clothing and the basic pillow-type things like most beginners. Soon enough, my hobby exploded into intricate Halloween costume projects, handmade clothing articles and accessories that I added to my day to day ensemble. At age 18, I decided to pursue fashion as a career, and went to college to obtain a degree in fashion/theatrical costume design.


I was lucky enough to start working in the fashion and costuming industry straight out of school…and here I am today, perpetually striving towards making my dreams a reality.