Take The Good With The Bad



So, right as I decided to update this blog and actually make something of it...I get sick. Major sick. As in - sick with a high fever all weekend kind of sick. But I honestly can't act too surprised, since this time of year always gets me. Usually multiple times.

However! Before that little setback, I was fortunately able to attend opening night of Houston Fashion Week 2013 VIP style with some super inspirational friends of mine. There are so many reasons for wanting to attend this event, but the greatest and most personal reason was to watch my friend Jo'se Reyes' collection walk down the runway. Nothing but the best can be expected of him...and let me tell you, he did not disappoint. Beautifully crafted gowns, fantastic power suits, he had it all. I can't express how proud of him I am! Please take a second to look him up. He will definitely be a name in fashion to remember.

(Pictured: Houston Fashion Week. Wortham Theater Center.
Emerging Designer: Jo'se Reyes)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES

Choies-The latest street fashion

CONNECT

Follow on Bloglovin
IFB
Part of the next blogger network

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Meet The Author

Designer, seamstress, crafter, vegetarian, thrifter, model, and now…blogger.


It all started with me sewing at an early age, making doll clothing and the basic pillow-type things like most beginners. Soon enough, my hobby exploded into intricate Halloween costume projects, handmade clothing articles and accessories that I added to my day to day ensemble. At age 18, I decided to pursue fashion as a career, and went to college to obtain a degree in fashion/theatrical costume design.


I was lucky enough to start working in the fashion and costuming industry straight out of school…and here I am today, perpetually striving towards making my dreams a reality.