Comfy Cozy


Felt much better this weekend, so I decided to brave the madhouses (malls) in order to get some holiday shopping done. Dressed casual and cozy of course, in preparation for the ridiculous crowds I'd be maneuvering in. 

The outfit I chose, revolved around one of my favorite clothing items. A vintage 3/4 sleeve, floral print, silk/angora sweater circa the 1980's, which belonged to my beautiful and wonderfully talented aunt. She was an artist, and left evidence of that by the random paint spots splattered on the inside of the collar...but this doesn't bother me, because I love the added character. I paired it with some super casual skinny jeans, my super comfortable tan/brown slouch boots (which have honestly seen better days...but I just can't let them go!), jumbo scarf and a knit beret.

I have to say, that even while dealing with the seasonal rush of shoppers, my trip turned out to be pretty successful! I will be sure to share what my holiday haul consisted of in my next post :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful find from your aunt! That sweater is outstanding ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it =)! Your beret is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES

Choies-The latest street fashion

CONNECT

Follow on Bloglovin
IFB
Part of the next blogger network

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Meet The Author

Designer, seamstress, crafter, vegetarian, thrifter, model, and now…blogger.


It all started with me sewing at an early age, making doll clothing and the basic pillow-type things like most beginners. Soon enough, my hobby exploded into intricate Halloween costume projects, handmade clothing articles and accessories that I added to my day to day ensemble. At age 18, I decided to pursue fashion as a career, and went to college to obtain a degree in fashion/theatrical costume design.


I was lucky enough to start working in the fashion and costuming industry straight out of school…and here I am today, perpetually striving towards making my dreams a reality.