Health and Opportunities


(Pictured: My favorite uplifting message, handwritten courtesy of the boyfriend) 

Well, it would seem my plans to get this blog up and running have been foiled again, with yet another illness stabbing me in the back. This one much more bothersome than the last, involving breathing treatments and x-rays...

Even though I'm currently missing more work than I'd like to admit, have many projects to catch up on, and am more concerned about coughing up a lung than I realistically should be, I've decided to make it a point to attempt an update on the positive things going on around me.

I recently got in touch with a wonderfully bubbly young woman, who was looking for an intern at her newly opened boutique. After our very first meeting, which involved exchanging some ideas on the look of the tiny but charming shop, and getting informed of what she was looking for regarding the intern position, we hit it off quite nicely. I definitely look forward to some great collaborations in the very near future with her and the other interns I've yet to meet.

Now to catch up on my other projects/jobs, and get over this road block that is my horribly functioning immune system!

1 comments:

 

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES

Choies-The latest street fashion

CONNECT

Follow on Bloglovin
IFB
Part of the next blogger network

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Meet The Author

Designer, seamstress, crafter, vegetarian, thrifter, model, and now…blogger.


It all started with me sewing at an early age, making doll clothing and the basic pillow-type things like most beginners. Soon enough, my hobby exploded into intricate Halloween costume projects, handmade clothing articles and accessories that I added to my day to day ensemble. At age 18, I decided to pursue fashion as a career, and went to college to obtain a degree in fashion/theatrical costume design.


I was lucky enough to start working in the fashion and costuming industry straight out of school…and here I am today, perpetually striving towards making my dreams a reality.