Waiting For The Right Moment


It's embarrassing sometimes, the amount of clothing I have in my wardrobe that I have yet to find the opportunity to wear...and still, I find myself thinking the dreaded "I have nothing to wear" all too often.

Luckily though, I occasionally work through this problem. Earlier this year, I found a reason to wear an amazing dress I purchased while working at a private apparel design label. I bought the sample because of the lovely cutout shoulder detailing, but without any idea of how or when I'd wear it.

I ended up wearing it for the very first time to a RAW Artists Houston event, along with a pair of Unisa wedges, feather earrings, my favorite pair of shades, and a nude clutch with interesting detailing that complimented the shoulder details of the dress, as well as the cutout straps on the shoes :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin









4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Would love if we could follow each other?

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    Check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa! Of course, I'd love to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Erica! I love a good neutral pallet. Sometimes less is more!

    ReplyDelete

 

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES

Choies-The latest street fashion

CONNECT

Follow on Bloglovin
IFB
Part of the next blogger network

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Meet The Author

Designer, seamstress, crafter, vegetarian, thrifter, model, and now…blogger.


It all started with me sewing at an early age, making doll clothing and the basic pillow-type things like most beginners. Soon enough, my hobby exploded into intricate Halloween costume projects, handmade clothing articles and accessories that I added to my day to day ensemble. At age 18, I decided to pursue fashion as a career, and went to college to obtain a degree in fashion/theatrical costume design.


I was lucky enough to start working in the fashion and costuming industry straight out of school…and here I am today, perpetually striving towards making my dreams a reality.