Sweater Weather



In the midst of recovering from pneumonia, I still manage to get excited about my favorite season and the fashion opportunities that it brings. Sweater weather! It's finally time to pull out my boxes of sweaters, scarves and boots to start layering. Living in Texas...this weather is hard to come by, so I feel the need to take advantage of it whenever possible.

Cable knit, slinky, cardigan, pullover, over-sized or fitted...I love it all. You really can't go wrong with a cozy sweater :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey love the blog so down to earth! Join each other sites?? Much Love, Zoryg @ effenneedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES

Choies-The latest street fashion

CONNECT

Follow on Bloglovin
IFB
Part of the next blogger network

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Meet The Author

Designer, seamstress, crafter, vegetarian, thrifter, model, and now…blogger.


It all started with me sewing at an early age, making doll clothing and the basic pillow-type things like most beginners. Soon enough, my hobby exploded into intricate Halloween costume projects, handmade clothing articles and accessories that I added to my day to day ensemble. At age 18, I decided to pursue fashion as a career, and went to college to obtain a degree in fashion/theatrical costume design.


I was lucky enough to start working in the fashion and costuming industry straight out of school…and here I am today, perpetually striving towards making my dreams a reality.