The weather in Houston has continued to be spastic...and has been below freezing the last few days. It's taking a toll on my skin lately, so I've been keeping the body butter and EOS close. Not that I'm really complaining. Bring on the sweater weather!
In one of my previous posts, I mentioned this amazing fox sweater that was gifted to me by my older sister on Christmas. I wasn't able to wear it until recently, due to the large and cumbersome cast that was surrounding my right arm. But as soon as the cast was removed, you better believe I was rocking that adorable thing.
- Pura Moda Fox Sweater (UK)
- Gap Skinny Jeans
- Betsey Johnson Crossbody Bag
- Asos Oversized Pom Pom Beanie
- Deena and Ozzy Fold Over Boot (Urban Outfitters)
- Body Shop Coconut Shimmer Body Butter
- EOS Lip Balm (Strawberry)
|My love for foxes is pretty obvious to my family at this point...|
|I was craving sweet and salty, so I added some caramels to the center of my brownie batter ;)|
|Not very pretty, but boy does it taste yummy!|